THE SUMMIT BIZ REBUILD program
May 20-July 1, 2020 | 9 sessions
The Summit Biz Rebuild program powered by CO.STARTERS is a 9-session business recovery program that meets approximately once a week on Wednesdays to help business owners recover, get “unstuck” and get the support they need to refocus, rebuild and succeed – in business and life – during these challenging times.
The program gives business owners access to the tools, insights and relationships needed to survive and thrive right now and in the future.
We’re launching this new e-learning program developed by CO.STARTERS with a special price and very limited spots. Apply today for the Rebuild program.
- COST |
$300+ for the 9 session program : SPECIAL COVID-19 PRICE FOR 1st COHORT OF $25*
- DATES | May 20, 27, June 3, 8, 10, 17, 24 and July 1 with al celebration scheduled later in the summer
- TIMES | 5-7:30 pm
- LOCATION | Virtual sessions (until we can meet in person, in Summit County)
- EXPECTATIONS | To be engaged, show up to the weekly meetings and participate
*A special price of $25 will be offered for all businesses and freelancers to cover supplies – thanks to the generous support of our sponsors – The Summit Chamber, Startup Colorado, FMI Foundation and the USDA/REDI grant.
APPLY TODAY. Spots are limited.
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the program or need more information.
The CO.STARTERS programming has been proven to help business owners & entrepreneurs get ‘unstuck’ and accelerate their business growth
The Summit Biz Rebuild program is being offered in Summit County thanks to:
- CO.STARTERS who developed the e-learning curriculum. CO.STARTERS is a nationally recognized organization that supports entrepreneurs and businesses
- Summit Prosperity Initiative, a project of the Summit Chamber
- And thanks for the generous contributions of The Summit Chamber and Startup Colorado with additional funding from the Freeport-Moran Foundation and a REDI grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Development Innovation Center.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Participants enter into a facilitator-led, collaborative e-learning process with a small and supportive group of 15-20 entrepreneurs and business owners. Over the 9 evening sessions, they focus on adapting and pivoting their business model using the CO.STARTERS Canvas. The process allows them to critically exam every part of their business and determine immediate next steps through real-time feedback, tools and resources.
Participants are expected to attend every session and be prepared to share, learn and provide feedback and insights.
The goal of the Summit Biz Rebuild program powered by CO.STARTERS is to help owners and entrepreneurs create and follow a ROAD TO RECOVERY with trusted tools and strategies to approach the market in new, more effective and profitable way.
- Wednesday, May 20 | Kickoff — Assessing your situation
- Wednesday, May 27 | Understanding your customer
- Monday, June 3 | Finding a new solution
- Wednesday, June 8 | Refocusing your marketing
- Wednesday, June 10 | Exploring go-to market approaches
- Wednesday, June 17 | Streamlining costs
- Wednesday, June 24 | Setting recovery sales goals
- Wednesday, July 1 | Planning for Recovery
- TBD | Celebration!
For more information about the program, contact
Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Judi at email@example.com.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS