THE SUMMIT BIZ BOOTCAMP program | Starting April 14, 2021
The Summit Biz Bootcamp program powered by CO.STARTERS is a 10-session business growth program that meets every week on Wednesdays to help new and existing business owners and leaders get the support they need.
The program gives business owners access to the tools, insights and relationships needed to survive and thrive right now and in the future.
We’re launching our 3rd business acceleration program cohort with updated materials from CO.STARTERS CORE with a special price and very limited spots. Apply today for the Rebuild program.
- COST |
$550+for the 10-session program : SPECIAL PRICE FOR 3rd COHORT OF $50*
- DATES | Every Wednesday from April 14-June 16
- TIMES | 5-6:30 pm
- LOCATION | Virtual sessions (with a few in-person, physically distant meetings in Summit County)
- EXPECTATIONS | To be engaged, show up to the weekly meetings and participate
*A special price of $50 for material fees will be offered for all businesses and freelancers to cover supplies – thanks to the generous support of our sponsors – The Summit Chamber, Startup Colorado, FMI Foundation and the USDA/REDI grant.
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the program or need more information.
The CO.STARTERS programming has been proven to help business owners and entrepreneurs get ‘unstuck’ and accelerate their business growth
The Summit Biz Bootcamp program is being offered in Summit County thanks to:
- CO.STARTERS who developed the CORE curriculum. CO.STARTERS is a nationally- recognized organization that supports entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Summit Prosperity Initiative, the economic development arm of the Summit Chamber.
- the generous contributions of Startup Colorado, with additional funding from the Freeport-McMoran Foundation and a REDI grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Rural Development Innovation Center.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have a business idea, own a business or manage a business, you can benefit from this program.
The program is for anyone who wants to get unstuck with their business and grow their revenues, while also growing their network.
It’s designed for aspiring or existing business owners and leaders.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Participants enter into a facilitator-led, collaborative e-learning process with a small and supportive group of 8-15 entrepreneurs and business owners. Over the 10 evening sessions, they focus on adapting and pivoting their business model using the CO.STARTERS Canvas. The process allows them to critically examine every part of their business and determine immediate next steps through real-time feedback, tools and resources.
Participants are expected to attend every session and be prepared to share, learn and provide feedback and insights.
The goal of the Summit Biz bootcamp program powered by CO.STARTERS is to help owners and entrepreneurs create and follow a plan for business growth with trusted tools and strategies to approach the market in new, more effective and profitable ways.
- Session 1: Knowing Yourself
- Session 2: Knowing Your Customer
- Session 3: Finding the Right Solution
- Session 4: Getting the Relationship Right
- Session 5: Building Blocks for Success
- Session 6: Structure & Systems
- Session 7: Focusing on the Bottom Line
- Session 8: Financial Modeling
- Session 9: Planning for Growth
- Session 10: Celebration!
For more information about the program, contact
Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS